Sunday, February 13, 2011

Staying at the Grandparents, Girl's Day, and visiting Great Gramma





February 13-  Today E got to wake up in her own crib for the first time in a few days, she actually slept better then usual, I’m sure she was glad to be home.  E had lunch at Culver’s with Great Gramma and was a great eater.  She was a perfect little girl at lunch, sitting in her high chair, and even eating from a spoon.

 
February 12- Today was girl day, dad was busy at mock trial, so E and I were on our own.  We moved back home, we’d stayed at Grandma and Grandpa for several days, and it was the last day that E found the recycling basket which is her absolute favorite thing to play with at Grandma and Grandpas.  After a nap E went along on some errands.  We bought a sling carrier, decorations for E’s 1st birthday party, and picked up her portraits.  I was feeling sentimental today since one year ago today her dad and I went to the hospital for an external cephalic version.  So, it seemed fitting to me that she and I had a whole day together and that one of our activities was getting ready for E to turn one.

 
February 11-Still staying at Grandma and Grandpa’s house.  E’s sleeping continues to be a problem, most likely because she’s not used to sleeping away from home.  I kept thinking how strange it was to be staying in my childhood room with my little girl.  We had dinner and a movie with our neighbors, and we discovered that E doesn’t eat well without a high chair.  We also watched E play with racquetballs, which was fun to watch, her favorite part was the tube, which she liked listening to herself speak into it.

 February 10- We didn’t go to play group today, I figured things were confusing enough without driving across town.  E went to school with her dad this afternoon, and she was a hit.  E was invited to all future meetings.  Today was also the pajama day at daycare and the daycare Valentine’s Day party.  I missed the party since I had to work, but they told me it was a great party.  

 
February 9- our first night staying at grandma and grandpa’s house so that our bathroom tile could be fixed.  E wasted no time getting down to business, playing with her favorite walker and Grandma’s measuring cups.  She enjoyed stacking and unstacking the cups, and eating cheerios out of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment