Tuesday, January 20, 2015

She just won't jump

On January 18 neither girl would take their nap. E only naps about half the time, but she needs quiet time, M always naps. I think there have been only 2 or 3 times that she's refused to nap.

M spent her "nap" time talking, crying a bit, and playing, while E spent hers asking if "quiet time was over?" many times. She finally called down that M was giving her a headache, so I suggested that she go in and talk to her sister.

I could hear them chatting back and forth and E go back to her room. I thought we were back on with quiet time, but it turns out that E was getting her books and reading to M. M was throwing stuffed animals out of her bed, and E would retrieve them and give them back, and M threw them again.

After about 15 minutes, E told me that M wasn't sleeping and was frustrating her (with the throwing animals) so I said that E could come downstairs and quiet time could be over. I was heading up when E called down,

E: But I can't get M out of bet
A: I know, I'm on my way
E: I've been trying and trying, but she just won't jump

No comments:

Post a Comment